Have a vision for a new choral event? A dream project you’ve always wanted to do? BCCF can help!
We offer many resources to our members that can help make their events successful. Our expertise includes sourcing clinicians, choosing venues, creating ideas for workshops, event registration, and much more. BCCF can also help fund your project through our grants.
Anything Is Possible
If you have a great idea for an event, we’d love to hear about it. Here are some possible event or workshop ideas:
- Choir management (administration, finances, music libraries, publicity, etc.)
- Vocal health and technique
- Bringing in a visiting clinician
- Hosting a guest choir for a workshop
- A singing day for boys/girls/men/women only
- Workshops on a particular piece of music, or for a particular section of the choir
- A themed singing day (jazz, gospel, baroque, etc.)
- A flash mob
BCCF can help fund your project in one of two ways.
A – Direct Grant. BCCF awards funds to a member choir for use in a proposed event. The host choir is financially responsible for any losses or profits.
B – BCCF Event. BCCF agrees to take financial responsibility for a proposed event. The host choir(s) will work on organizing and executing the event, but BCCF will receive any losses or profits.
These two methods are explained in more detail in the Application Form below.
How To Start
- Read and complete this Application Form.
- Complete this Budget Form and submit it along with your Application.
- Our Board of Directors and/or Executive Committee will review your Application and respond to you.
We recommend submitting your Application at least 6 months prior to the proposed event.
If you have questions or would like to get in touch before you begin, please contact our Project Manager Brigid Coult, or your local BCCF representative. The sky’s the limit! Come to us with your idea for a valuable choral event, and we can help you make it a success.