Who may be an institutional member?
- universities or colleges with multiple choirs
- school boards (giving membership to schools in that district)
- non-profit organizations
A one-year institutional membership in the BCCF includes:
- Quarter-page Ad space in each newsletter published throughout the year (not applicable for school boards)
- A link to your home page on the BCCF website
- Access to publicity through the BCCF Choral Calendar, regional e-blasts and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Access through the BCCF to choir contact information
- Access to the BCCF Virtual Library collection, and potential participation in the library database program
- Access to the BCCF office resources for worldwide contacts, available conductors and accompanists, soloists, clinicians, general advice
- Opportunities to raise your profile and expertise at BCCF events such as Chorfest, in your community
- Use of the BCCF member logo
- networking with other BCCF choirs to share music, concerts, and friendship
Online registration will be available soon. In the meantime, please contact BCCF Administrator, Anita Lindsay.