Friday, August 17 – Tuesday, August 21, 2018*
Vancouver, BC – St Mary’s Kerrisdale (2490 West 27th Ave)
*Timed to enable participants to attend Long & McQuade reading sessions on August 22.
HIGH SCHOOL & COMMUNITY CHOIR focus – Level II
- confirming a secure foundation of vocal technique
- vocal changes at puberty and with age
- dealing with vocal problems
- on the podium – more than just beat patterns
- topic-specific sessions (may vary according to registrants’ needs) to include
- repertoire choice
- organizational skills
- diction, intonation, blend/balance
- conducting masterclasses, recorded with faculty assessment
This year’s course is aimed at registrants with some experience who are seeking to refresh and build on established skills.
Faculty members will be announced soon. Get excited for some familiar faces and new additions!